The Rollins Christian Fellowship Church had its beginning in 1935 in the front section of the Rollins School, which is across the street from the building now known as Rollins Church. It began under the leadership of Rev. Peter Nieuwkoop and E. H. “Missionary” Brown (of the American Sunday School Union). The present church building began as the former Thomas schoolhouse in 1953, and was placed upon ground donated by Mr. and Mrs. John Seeley. Various remodeling and expansion programs took place between 1953 and 1971, and a parsonage was built just west of the church in 1960, with an addition to it completed in 1987. Since then, the addition of a gymnasium and classrooms has been added (completed in 2001) as well as a second parsonage just north of the church.
Throughout its history, our church has witnessed many heart-warming conversions of people won to Christ. We have many outreach ministries, especially to young people in the area, and we are a missionary-minded church. Several of our young people have entered full-time Christian service.
Pastors who have served the church include:
- Peter Nieuwkoop (1937-1938)
- Floyd Frook (1939)
- Donald Holbrook, D. MacDougal, Elmer Johnson, Ellsworth Runyan, Lawrence Runyan, “Uncle” Walter Malmstrom (1948-1959)
- Russell Osbeck (1959-1963)
- Garett Herwich (1963-1966)
- Herman Sieder (1966-1971)
- Morris Osbeck (1971-1980)
- Dan Leet (1981-1982)
- Robert Lanning (1984-2012)
- Our current pastor, Bart Glupker (2002-present)
- Youth Pastor – Jeremy Snyder (Oct. 2014-May 2017)
STATEMENT OF DOCTRINE
You can download our Statement of Faith here